Through medical mission trips, Integrity Worldwide brings physicians, dentists, nurses, and non-medical volunteers together to establish free medical clinics in under-served areas in Kenya and Tanzania. People walk for days and miles to see our medical teams and receive treatment as well as healing prayer. Everyone receiving medical care also receives healing prayer from the ministry team. We have seen God perform miracles in response to prayer. Integrity is taking steps to make these medical services a permanent fixture of the Meto community — but we need prayer and resources to provide long-term care.
What we believe
- We believe that good health care is a basic human right.
- We believe that access to health care can affect the prosperity and stability of families, communities and entire countries.
- We believe that medical clinics are a doorway for evangelism.
- We believe that God wants to touch and heal His people in miraculous ways.
What we do
- We share the love of Jesus through medical outreach.
- We treat what we can and prevent what we can, never forgetting our total dependence on God as Healer.
- We provide basic healthcare and hope for those who have been abandoned and forgotten.
Our free medical clinics
Many people come seeking medical attention for various ailments and illnesses. For just a few dollars we are able to effectively treat with antibiotics and other medicines many illnesses that are simple to cure in the U.S, but if left untreated are potentially fatal in these underdeveloped areas.
During our clinics we see many people suffering from gastrointestinal problems. The people of rural and remote areas are at increased risk for intestinal parasites secondary to poor sanitation for food, water, and poor personal hygiene. Infection with parasites can be life threatening, but with simple, inexpensive medical treatment, parasites can be eliminated. Our medical teams treat individuals, families and entire schools and communities for parasites. This short term, cost effective treatment radically improves overall health.
Another area of Integrity’s medical mission focus is preventive medicine. Through distributing toothbrushes and vitamins, we educate the next generation on good health.