- Help us meet our $7500 goal! 100%
Medical and Dental Needs
Our team will include medical and dental professionals that will provide lifesaving care to the people of Meto and surrounding areas. Partner with us to purchase the medicine and supplies needed to operate the medical and dental clinics, as well as an autoclave (used to sterilize dental instruments).
Our goal is to raise $3,500 for the medical and dental clinics to impact the lives of over 2,700 men, women and children in the Meto area.
- – $50 will supply the medicine needed for 25 people.
- – $100 will purchase the medicine needed to treat the medical needs of 50 people.
- – $450 will purchase a full medical kit filled with the supplies and medicine needed to treat 250 Maasai men and women.
Evangelism & Outreach
Our team will have the opportunity to minister to the people in two villages near Meto. As part of our outreach to these areas we will be providing a meal for the villagers and bibles for young children, teenagers and adults in both English and Maa (language of the Maasai).
Our goal is to raise $2000 to purchase the food and bibles needed.
- – $25 will purchase one Maa bible (the naive language of the people of Meto). Because these are translated bibles, few are available making them very expensive.
- – $50 will purchase a set of bibles: one board bible for pre-school children, one youth bible and one bible for adults.
- – $100 will allow us to purchase four Maa bibles. Your gift would allow many men, women and families to have God’s Word, in their native language, for the first time.
We have an incredible team of ten that will be in Meto this May. Many members of this young team are raising the funds needed to go and serve. We invite you to join us in helping our teams members reach their fundraising goals.
Our goal is to raise $2500 to support our missionaries.